Tuesday, July 22, 2008

At Nate & Jenna's House

About two weeks ago. I was at Nate and Jenna's house which are my mom and dad's friends. I was in their pool and I had some gum in my mouth. And my dad said "you can't swim while you're chewing gum." So I said "SO!" Then he told me to spit it out. And he meant to put his hand out so I could give it to him. But instead I took it out of my mouth and threw it at him.

And then a week later we went back there for a pool party. And now they had the floating boathouse. And so I was swimming and swimming and swimming around. Then Zeke, Nate and Jenna's child, said why don't I get into the boathouse. So I tried to get onto the boathouse, and my pants pretty much fell down. I guess my bathing suit was a little loose. And then everybody kept asking me why I wasn't getting into the boathouse...and I kept saying "cause my pants will fall down!"

No comments: