Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Day with Emily

Today in the morning Emily and I were sitting on the couch watching tv. And all of a sudden Emily said "you want to blog? What - did I inspire you?" And I said "Well I inspire people with honey mustard." After all, I convinced three people - my friend, my grandma, and my first cousin, to use it. And Emily cracked up and said she should put that in her blog.

Then we had to go to Goodwill and I said "I don't want to go!". And so I grabbed onto her legs and I hung on her so she couldn't go down the stairs.

So after we went to Goodwill we did our toenails. We soaked them then put lotion on them and then painted them. And some of you who may know Emily's blog, you know she says you should hold a conversation at the end of the tennis game. Well she was upstairs while I was painting my nails. Then she came downstairs right in the middle of me painting my nails, and she was like "oh you're doing a good job...blah, blah, blah." And I was like, "Uh I'm trying to paint my nails here!"

3 comments:

Tonia said...

Oh Emma! You're so big with your own blog! Aunt Emily is the best, so be nice and polite to her....love you!

Anonymous said...

Emma, tell me about it. Trying to get Emily to quit talking is like trying to get you to quit honey mustard. It's not gonna happen!

Erin D. said...

You go girl.I LOVE your blog. I can't wait to read more. Also, I LOVE the picture of you and Ella. Now you've inspired me!